Saturday, June 18, 2011

Quotable quotes from a 5 year old boy

"Let's teach Baby Alicia baby nonsense"

"I want children rights"

Mummy - If you want to go Australia, you have to eat vegetables.
Jeremy - No, Logan also does not take vegetables (Note: Logan is a aussie boy in his kindergarden)

"Mummy, please don't pack my food when we go on trips as I can eat at the hotel for free!"

"I want Optimus Prime birthday cake for my six year old birthday"

"My kindergarden is boring as there is no canteen."

May 11030 - Jeremy enjoying himself at Sepang

June11045 Jeremy and baby sister Alicia sitting in buggy while holidaying in Phuket

June11095 Jeremy the beach boy - Siray Bay Phuket

June11053 Jeremy and baby sister sitting near the hotel plunge pool

3 comments:

etceteramommy said...

Just curious, Is the resort worth visiting? Is the plunge pool deep?

Pinky said...

The suite with the plunge pool came at a very good deal due to corporate rates plus the kids meals were extremely reasonable considering we were SPG members. It only cost RM25 net per day for him for three meals and he can order as much as he wants from the kids menu. So overall, I think for a 5 star resort it was worth it.

etceteramommy said...

Thanks for sharing, Pinky.

RM25 is a steal!!! Is he a good eater?